Saturday 18 June 2011

You Know I Love You Dearly

                        You Know I Love You Dearly


                  You Know I Love You Dearly
                         But I Cause You So Much Pain
                  I Cannot Find True Happiness
                        And You Feel You Are To Blame
                  It Seems So Unjust
                       For Me To Make You Feel This Way
                  It's So Hard To Decide
                      Whether I Should Leave Or Stay
                 Staying Is Not Wise
                       As Faking Happiness Is Exhausting
                Leaving Is A Bit Worse
                     For Your Heartbreak I Would Be Causing
                So Show Me What To Do
                     Help Me To Be Strong
               Lend A Helping Hand
                     Give Me Your Shoulder To Cry On.

0 comments:

Post a Comment